Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy and Sad

I went to see my Fiancee off to China from LA. On November 10th I helped her complete her checkout procedures here at the canyon. We then went to Flagstaff on Open Road Tours. We went and closed her bank account, and then we went to Mandarin Buffet, a Chinese restaurant Snow really enjoyed, for lunch. We then took a cab to the airport. We flew to LA and got there about 730PM with 3 of her classmates. We spent about 45 minutes trying to decide on a hotel. We settled on the Howard Johnson listed as being at LAX. It was supposed to have a Chinese restaurant etc. no restaurant, except american style breakfast when we got there. The high speed internet wasn't free. We were disappointed in our hotel. Though it looked nice enough.



Snow and I went to a Pizza/Iranian restaurant for dinner. We had some Pita bread and then ordered BBQ Chicken Pizza. We split an order of Baklava for Dessert.


On the 11th we went to Disneyland with Snow's classmates via Limo.

We spent half the day as a group then split up. We went on several rides. At 11pm we went met up again and took the limo back to our hotel. It was alot of fun and I have many happy memories.


On the 12th they went back to China. Both Snow and I cried. I didn't want her to go and wish I could have gone with her. She left at about 8 am. My flight back to
Flagstaff was at 3pm. I spent the night in Flagstaff but didn't feel like doing much. Too many memories of doing things with Snow in Flagstaff. I went to Walmart for some supplies and then returned to the Canyon.

I will try to get more photos of our time at Disney posted in the near future.

My coworkers are driving me nuts with comments like " So Snow is back in China now? That must really suck for you." I just want to throw them into the canyon.

My next step is to find a job in China. I am looking for a job teaching English. I hope to get married once I am over there.

1 comment:

HutcH said...

While throwing your coworkers into the Canyon must be very enticing I'm sure there are a few negatives, not too many though, that weigh againt doing it.

But no one can control the complete freedom of tossing those anklebiters in your mind...