Sunday, April 6, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I have been working doubles every day since my last day off until April 3 when I started my new position. A double consisted of working from 11am to close at 10PM (which usually meant I punched out about 10:30 PM) I am no longer hosting (well unless they ask me if I will host to fill in for some one who may have called in). Starting April 3 I began training as a Cashier in the Coffeehouse. I start work at the insane hour of 4:45 AM and work until 11Am I actually ran the register today, with my own bank; my third day in the position! I haven't had time for photo taking as a result of all the hours.

I go back to the doctor in Flagstaff on the 8th for a (hopefully) final check-up and release to full duty. After the release to full duty I will continue in the Coffeehouse as well as go back to working as a Cook's Helper at Yavapai in the evenings.

No comments: